COME AND ENJOY ALL THINGS FRENCH WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
As of today Bastille Day remains a symbol of liberty worldwide.
It is only natural that Jersey City host of Lady Liberty celebrates Bastille Day.
The French American Academy in partnership with French Morning is proud to be launching this event.
A leader in bilingual education, the French American Academy serves students from Pre-K2 through Middle School.
- FOOD (FRENCH CUISINE, CREPES, FRENCH SPECIALITIES,…)
- GAMES FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- MUSIC BAND AND DANCE
- VIP CLUB: WINE, CHAMPAGNE, AND CHEESE DEGUSTATION.
- WATCH “TOUR DE FRANCE”.
- 11am to 12pm –DJ Manu
- 12pm to 1pm –The Anthony Fuscaldo Jazz Quartet
Inspired by their love of French music, Jazz Guitarist Anthony Fuscaldo joins violinist Nick Pauly, guitarist John Nunez, and French singer Tiphanie Doucet to perform the songs of Django Reinhardt and Edith Piaf
- 1pm to 2 pm –Eldad on stage
- 1pm to 2 pm –French CanCan strolling ambiance in the street
- 2pm –French CanCan dancers on stage
- 2 pm to 3 pm –DJ Manu
- 2.30pm to 3.30pm –French CanCan strolling ambiance in the street
- 3pm to 3.30pm –Eldad on stage
- 3.30pm –French CanCan dancers on stage
- 4.30pm to 5.30pm –Manouche Bag / Gypsy Jazz on stage
- 5pm –French Consul General in New york on stage
- 5.30pm –Prizes remitted to Petanque Winner on stage
- 5.45pm –50/50 Raffle Tickets winner on stage